DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Top area residential real estate brokerage is in need of an office manager to oversee administrative & marketing efforts of the company and to assist the principal broker in all processes.
Will be responsible for:
- High profile client relations
- Maintaining schedules of appointments, meetings, and contract deadlines
- Acting as a liaison between sellers, buyers, and other customers related to real estate transactions
- Coordinating and executing occasional property showings
- Creating and delivering completed contract and/or lease documents
- Working hand-in-hand with marketing coordinator to strategize and facilitate custom marketing campaigns (marketing materials, direct mailings, customer appreciation parties, social media, etc.)
- Assuring all property and client information is current and accurate within company databases
- Basic administrative duties (filing, answering of the phone, emails)
- Aiding principal broker in a range of miscellaneous tasks
- Applicants should be able to commit to 30-40 hours per week.
- Wage commensurate with experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
Past administrative experience is required.
- Individual must be highly organized and efficient
- Background in Real Estate office administrative management preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access)
- Individual should be able to multitask
- Basic administrative skills are a must (i.e. filing, scheduling, answering of the phone, email composition/organization)
- Attention to detail and follow-through is highly valued
- Individual should be self-motivated and work well under occasional pressure
Email resume with cover letter with salary requirements to DocHollandTeam@gmail.com